Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 07:39 AM   #42
Luffy90

Hi everyone, sorry this isn't a new chapter yet, but i don't want to leave those who wait for new chapters in the dark either.

I just wanted to say that i haven't stopped this yet. I know how i want to continue it, i just haven't been in a mindset lately to write what i have in my head. Also i just want to say thank you to everyone who have given such positive feedback to the story.

Every time i write and post something i'm worried that someone won't like it. I know that is a bad mindset to be in, but that is just the way my mind works. I'm worried that things seem unrealistic at times, or just wrong or badly written. Even though this is all fiction, and i could write about a sudden alien appearing in the story if i wanted to, and it would be fine. (this won't happen though, not in this story at least.)

I can't even remember how many of these chapters in this story that i deleted before posting and rewrote them because i wasn't happy with them. Also even the smallest typo i let past me annoys me greatly, but i know that it shouldn't.

I am going to try to continue this as soon as i can. Just wanted to check in and say that i have not abandoned it, and i keep thinking about what to write next all the time. I am my worst enemy when it comes to this writing stuff.

Thanks again for reading so far, and i'll try to be back soon.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: