View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 07:37 AM   #72
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Supermarket torment

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post

I want you to wear a tack bra in a supermarket with a dildo in your pussy. Once you are home you will have to spank your tits while riding a dildo, but there is a catch - deliver 5 hard spanks on each tit for each thrust. Do that until you edge twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
This one is a short one although a little risky.

Finish 100 spanks to each ass cheek inside the cubicle of a public toilet - maybe at your gym or supermarket or just a public toilet at a gas stop.
I combined these two dares on my visit to the supermarket yesterday morning. I put on my too-small-even-for-my-tiny-boobies tack bra amidst moans and whimpers of pain as the countless sharp tacks poked my poor tits and nipples. My breathing was a little unsteady as I put on the rest of my clothes and left my apartment. Throughout the 7 minute walk to the supermarket, I was acutely aware of all the sharp points attacking my tender flesh. Once in the supermarket, I headed straight to the ladies' toilet and then removed my jeans and panties. I started spanking my ass cheeks with my hand. By the time I reached 50 spanks, I realised getting to 100 would not be as easy as I thought! Each cheek was already burning with pain, as was my hand! I forced myself to carry on, telling myself that I was at least distracted a bit from the pain from the tack bra. I struggled to keep myself quiet, and shouts of pain escaped my lips more than a few times. By the time I was done my ass was really stinging and though there was no mirror to see how it looked I knew that each ass cheek would be bright pink if not red. To add to this, when I stepped out of the toilet I saw that there was a lady waiting outside who have me a queer look before entering the toilet herself. I feel certain that she heard my spanks and shouts, and my face probably turned as pink as my ass from the embarrassment!

I had quite a big list and tried to go about my shopping as normally as possible with my tormented tits and burning ass. Reaching up for something on an upper shelf or bending down to pick something from a lower shelf made the tack bra press into my poor tits even more. My breathing was still heavy when I reached the till. The young guy at the till made small talk as he should scanned the items and it was really hard to answer with a steady voice! I kept wondering how he would have reacted if he knew what I was going through. To add too my toment, just as I left the supermarket I bumped into a friend I hadn't met in a long time and she engulfed me in a tight hug! I cried out in agony as all the sharp pins pressed into my suffering little titties even more! My friend released me with a concerned expression and a few passers by also looked at me with a started expression. I made up a hasty excuse about having a sore back, barely able to think straight through the pain! We stood there and talked for a few minutes, the conversation was a bit of a blur to me, all my attention focussed on my poor tits - and on the growing wetness in my pussy.

Upon reaching home, I pulled down my pants and examined my ass in the mirror - it was still red and slightly bruised, and looking at it made me hornier! I grabbed my dildo and started riding it (I did skip the tit spanking part as my tits were already in a lot of pain and I was also worried the spanking would make the tacks pierce my skin and draw blood). It didn't take me long to complete the two edges, and I was unbelievably desperate to cum! Normally, after the second edge I would have again rode the dildo and cum, but I am in denial until 00:01 a.m. on Monday . Instead I removed my tack bra, and was relieved that the hug from my friend hadn't made the hard points pierce my skin anywhere. My fits and nipples were again densely dotted with pressure marks and were very tender.

It's hard to explain how horny I was then, and the sore tits and ass combined with the denial meant that I spent the rest of the day with a pussy that wouldn't stop leaking!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-20-2019 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Added title
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post: