View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 03:05 AM   #66
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default Swimming edge and jogging fucking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
  • After swimming, edge once before getting changed.
  • When you go jogging, insert your dildo into your pussy and use a pair of panties to keep them in.
Thought i'd get in a short update while i have a few minutes, as work is going to be really busy after this.

Yesterday after finishing my swim, i went into a shower cubicle and rubbed myself through my swimsuit to an edge. I tried to control my moans but still ended up letting out a few whimpers as i rubbed my swollen clit. The changing room was quite busy yesterday and i keep wondering if anyone heard me!

This morning before going for my jog, i inserted my dildo into my pussy, tight panties and jogging tights holding it in place. This was a similar yet different experience than having my vibe in me the other day! Similar in how aroused i was at the end of the jog. Different from the perspective that my pussy felt a lot fuller with the dildo in me (it is bigger than the vibe). The sensations of it rubbing and moving against the sensitive walls of my pussy as i jogged made it feel like i was constantly being fucked! The biggest thrill was that the people i passed by probably thought i was a regular girl out for a regular morning jog - little did they know! By the end of the jog i was nearly edging and completely breathless! Loved the experience!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 01-20-2019 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Added title
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Kate92 for this post: