View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 01:00 PM   #25
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
So I did this a while ago. Was more difficult to keep the ball bag hidden than I thought! The scarf would occasionally slide down exposing the top of the ball bag and I would have to hurry to cover it again. I also had to keep my head slightly bent to keep my mouth covered with the scarf. I don't think anyone noticed but I was so conscious all the time, I felt like everyone I passed knew I was wearing a ball gag! Plus I was drooling onto the scarf all the time thanks to the gag, by the time I reached home again the inside of the scarf was pretty wet from all the drooling! The highlight was when a passer by asked me for directions - I knew exactly where he needed to go but I just shrugged as if I didn't know, without saying anything. He must have thought I was so rude, not even verbally replying to him! I was completely red faced for the next few minutes! This dare was so exciting, I was very wet when I got home!

- Kate
Lovely report!

You could’ve just pulled down the scarf a little to let him know of your predicament and avoid being called rude although I’m unsure if that would’ve turned you on even further knowing a stranger knew what you were up to or if it broke you blatant public limit, haha

Oh and here’s a quickie: try spending some time with a clothespin on your clit while you’re wearing panties!

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote