View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 11:38 AM   #22
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
I have some ideas. They can all be done in the same time frame but will probably work best if they're not.
  • When you go to the store buy some condoms and some penile looking vegetables/fruits. After shopping go to the toilets in the store(if there are any) and insert one of the vegs/fruits you bought and enjoy your walk home.
  • When you go shopping, before shopping attach a clothespin or clamp to your clit making sure that the clamp is flush with you body or hidden between your labia.
  • For a week, you're not allowed to cum on the weekdays. Edge 3-5 times before starting work.
  • Halfway through a work shift, go to the bathroom and take you panties off and stuff them into you pussy.
  • Take you dildo to work with you and for 30 minutes sit on the dildo.
  • When you go jogging, insert your dildo into your pussy and use a pair of panties to keep them in.
  • After swimming, edge once before getting changed.

Not expecting all of these to be done but hopefully there's enough ideas here
Some great ideas there, definitely doing the last two and perhaps some others!

Quote:
Originally Posted by znu_du View Post
I think denial is a great tool to increase the effect of hidden public tasks and other forms of humiliation. You had your latest orgasm today. It should be your last in January.
Not cumming for the rest of the month would be a little too much for me to take!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Okay here’s something for you to d:

On your way to the supermarket, insert the vibe and put it on a low/medium setting. Now before you enter the supermarket, turn the vibe on high. You’re not allowed to cut your visit short, and you can only turn it off once you’re done!
I will try this on my next supermarket visit - let's see if I can make it without cumming, though I suspect not!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote