View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 06:52 PM   #8
Bunnybun

Pencil Undeff's Task and Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by undeff View Post
I want you to set your vib on medium and then wrap it against your pussy. Wrap your legs enough that you cant walk around as well. You can't be free until it has been 20 minutes.
This had me squirming just as I was prepping it.
What you will need:
  • Plastic wrap
  • Ducttape
  • Vib
  • Scissors

I started by turning on my vib to medium as directed. I wrapped it against one leg first, probably not the best idea.

For anyone interested in trying this at home, anything bulky vibs etc should be wrapped in a cloth or something else. For this dare I kept my panties on. I think that definitely helped not to over stimulate myself. I was so aroused just unwrapping the plastic. I had to squeeze the vib between my legs to keep it from falling down. I nearly came right then and there but the dare hadn't even started

I wrapped the plastic around a couple layers attaching the vib to my thigh. Although it kept it from falling out, it was a bit uncomfortable for long term use. I proceeded to make myself a tight pencil skirt out of the wrapper. Just moving around in it felt so good. I put a band of duct tape in the top, and at the bottom of the skirt.

I thought sitting down would be better and actually orgasm than standing up squirming for the entire 20 minutes. Unfortunately sitting moved the vib off my clit so it was at an awkward angle. It ruined the chances of me cumming entirely! D: I cut off the tape and the plastic wrap when the 20 minutes was up because my legs were falling asleep. I'm fine (and HORNY AF) but I will be more careful in the future.

I do need to be careful in the future about cutting off my circulation. I think I need to avoid excess duct tape and just use short pieces for securing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Tonight when you go to bed you will wrap yourself tightly in your wrap from armpits to ankles with your legs held tightly together. This is how you will attempt to sleep tonight, let me know how it goes in a pm and you probably won't need covers.
What time should I go to bed? I am going to still wear some pjs and layer plastic wrap over it. Ungh I'm gushing just thinking about it. I need to wear some layers of clothing (though it might make it hotter lol) just to keep myself a little safer and to keep from cutting off my circulation too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Uhmmm
For this long of a period, seems unhealthy to me.
You also breath through your skin, not only your mouth/nose.
There's a reason with severe burns can still suffocate even after being removed from the fire.
Thank you for the additional feedback Nwbie! I don't think I will get a bacterial infection from encasement though. I am more concerned about cutting off my circulation than I am about suffocation. The leading cause of death of people who have been removed from the fire is sepsis, not suffocation. I think that with my additional precautions I'll be able to do it overnight, but thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishdoll View Post
Take the wrap and wrap it around a tree / a lamppost or a cupboard or something similiar. Wrap it starting from way down and slowly wrap up the whole object till you reach the height of your shoulders. Wrap around a few times and go down again till you reach the height of your hips.
Now old the end of the plastic wrap and start spinning around yourself while going around the object - slowly unwrapping it and wrapping yourself up in a tight cocoon of plastic wrap. Don't spin to fast as you may get dizzy.
Good luck to escape your plastic wrap mummification
Ooo! I LOVE this idea. Unfortunately I don't have anything that is tall enough... D: One of the problems of being a tall girl. Do you have any other suggestions? Maybe in the future I'll be able to find a pole or something.

Bunny's Hard at Work!
Likes: bondage, rope, insertions, sleep orders, hypnosis bimbofication/dollification
Dislikes (good for punishments!): writing, exercise
Hard Limits: Feces/Urine, public, pics, videos, exposure, self harm

Send me a DM and tell me to listen to this
Don't forget to say "Thanks!" and please rate my threads if you enjoy them!
Bunnybun is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bunnybun for this post: