View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 09:19 AM   #2
GirlSpanked

Default Chapter 1: The beginning

So, as the above description says, I met my mistress yesterday, we met in a quiet cafe not far from my home, and apparently only an hour or so from her house. As I walked in a tingling sensation ran up through my spine, was this really a good idea? Evidently she was not there yet (I didn't think, there was noone there at all so even though I didn't know what she looked like... You get it) so I took a seat towards the back and ordered a coffee. The cafe was modern, new and decorated to look so, with polished wooden tables, back metal stairs and bored teenagers running the place. A good fifteen minutes later a woman arrives at the door and steps in, away from the cold. She recognises me instantly and sits across from me. I was taken aback by her beauty, she was probably about 27 with blonde hair, blue eyes and light skin. She was fairly petite, larger than me (I practically redefine small) with an athletic build. She clearly worked out a lot.
"Hello Ella" (Yes, that is my name), she says. I am a naturally introverted, quiet person and so simply respond with
"Good morning Goddess". She smiles at that. 'The goddess' was the name she made me use for her online, saying that made both of us wet very easily. After that we chat for a while, me calling her Goddess and she calling me by my name. Meeting someone online is so different to in real life, we talk about everything, our real lives (well, I talk about my real life), a recent dare she made me do and so on. Eventually we go outside, she invited me to go on a walk with her just outside of town, I accept, assuming we would only continue to talk like old friends. I was very, very wrong...

I am going to take this opportunity to stop a moment and listen for any feedback about my style of writing, please please do tell what you think.

I am bisexual, brunette, medium tits and ass, tight pussy.

If you just want to chat or be friends then go ahead, but no dares
GirlSpanked is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to GirlSpanked for this post: