View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 05:53 PM   #20
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

Red face Ass Fucked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
Seems like everyone has put in a entry but no ones given a dare.

I guess I'll start.

For a light start everyone is going to finger yourself with no lube * Except spit* one finger, two fingers then three fingers . I'll be back to post some more, I would like a report after this just about how it felt. Doesn't have to be long, just say hi to me *The subject should be "Ass Fucked" as well as you should start the message by referring to me as Miss and thanking me.** I look forward to everyone's report,

xx
A
Thank you so much for the task Miss. I completed the task as you requested. I sucked on all three fingers like it was a strapon and slowly worked in the first finger and started fucking my girly bubble butt knowing that I'm doing this because a hot 18 year old girl on the internet told me to I made my way to two fingers, going in and out for about a minute and then made my way to the third. My sissy ass was quite full feeling at this time since I haven't had much up it at all in a long time.

I hope this report amuses and satisfies you Miss and would be honored to have more tasks to complete for you. And I would also like to apologize for the late response to this as I too have been busy with the holidays and haven't been online much recently. I will try to respond much quicker to any future tasks.
Limits: Public,face pics,cbt,pee/poop,toilet,cum eating/on face,friends/family,
illegal,permanent,forced bi,messy

Girls pretty please pm me

Pm Dares

Last edited by ooo; 01-01-2019 at 05:55 PM.
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote