View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 03:11 PM   #30
Rhowc
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subbyme View Post
Thank you Sir very much for your task. I had some connection issued yesterday. I apologize for the late response. Here is my report: I applied the nipple clamps first. My nipples are still a little sore so it renewed the sting from before and made me squirm. I laid down on the floor and pulled my knees up like requested. I felt very exposed even though nobody was in the room. I arranged my hand as you suggested and after the first slap I discovered that put it in a position to more thoroughly cover my pussy. It stung something awful. I kept going, taking the breaks and whimpering through it. When I got to the end I held my stinging pussy open and slapped a wooden spoon down directly on my clit. It was hard to hold still and take a punishment even from myself. My pusdy stung all over for some time afterwards. Thank you for your orders Sir.
Very well done! Thank you for your excellent report. As you noted, the position is intended to leave you feeling very exposed. A question - Did you find yourself at all aroused by this spanking?
Rhowc is offline   Reply With Quote