View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 02:37 PM   #27
Subbyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
You’re such a good little whore!
Week long dare
1. Every time you have to pee for the next week you have to flip a coin. Heads you can pee, tails you wait another 15 min.
2. Every time you do pee you have to edge 5 times

Do ASAP dare
1. Take the bottle of hot sauce and masturbate with it with the cap off for 1 min. Be in a position so your pussy is up in the air so none of the hot sauce leaks out.
2. When the minute is up stuff a pair of panties in your pussy to soak up the hot sauce and keep them inside your pussy for 1 hour.
3. Also at the beginning of that hour place a clothespin on your clit, 3 on your inner labia, and one on each nipple.
4. Every 5 min squeeze the clothespins on your clit and nipples as hard as you can and hold it for 5 seconds.
5. After the hour is up rip off the clothespins as fast as you can(if you open them up to take them off you’ll have to do the door slamming again but 15 times in a row instead of 5)
Thank you very much for your praise Sir. And yes Sir. I will do your task. I haven't done it yet and I am very nervous but I will start and report today.

?: semi-public, pee denial

: nonlegal, pain that causes permanent results
Subbyme is offline   Reply With Quote