View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 04:02 AM   #19
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Default Ass Fucked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachybaby View Post
Seems like everyone has put in a entry but no ones given a dare.

I guess I'll start.

For a light start everyone is going to finger yourself with no lube * Except spit* one finger, two fingers then three fingers . I'll be back to post some more, I would like a report after this just about how it felt. Doesn't have to be long, just say hi to me *The subject should be "Ass Fucked" as well as you should start the message by referring to me as Miss and thanking me.** I look forward to everyone's report,

xx
A

Thank you for our first task Mistress and for fucking my ass, I hope there is more soon (from you or others). Sorry it took a while for me to get tothis task I was away with family for a week. But that also means my ass was tight and in need of retraining. The only anal I hade done since was using my small glass buttplug thats super easy to get in. Anyway on to the dare.

Before my fucking I had edged a silly amount so I was a very horny kitty going into it. I covered my finger in saliva and rubbed it around my hole a few times before pushing it into my ass and fucking myself with it. Even without real lube and low on training this was nice and easy so soon I moved onto two fingers. Even with more spit 2 fingers felt much more tight and gripy so I played around here for a little while. When I was use to it I worked on getting finger number 3 in. I fingered a bit shallower with them at first till I adjusted. I kept fucking and edged once using spit as lube to celebrate a dare completed.

This dare reminded me of how I use to fuck myself before I got any toys. Now I almost never finger past prepping for a toy or as part of a dare. And I always use real lube. It was a nice change :3 . After then dare I lubed up my medium glass plug (toy list needs updating) and it is sitting inside me comfortably as I type this out.
Thank you again Mistress, I hope you give a few more dares and get some more reports. <3

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote