View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 08:02 AM   #30
Devianteenenvijf

Vasa: everytime you win two rooms you have to put on a piece of female clothing. Everytime you die you have to spank yourself 20 times.

05slave: I only know shadow of mordor so the dare is based on that game. Pm me if it is very different. Give yourself a very tight wedgie. When you killed 3 orc commanders you can take it out.
Everytime you die you have to also kill any new commanders. For everytime you die you also have to edge 5 times. And pull your wedgie tighter. The game is “won” if you killed 3 commanders (not counting new ones)

Nerdboy: you have to pick one of the 3 games you have played the least. For every level you beat completely you have to put on one piece of female cloathing. Every time you die you have to spank yourself 20 times immediately. Beat at least every level in the second overworld.

Bertg: drink 2 glasses of water and play cs online for 5 rounds.
count these:
- Every time you kill someone
- Every time you get killed
- Every time your team wins
- Every time your team loses
For every round your team won drink one glass of water.
For every time you died slap your balls 2 times.
For every round your team lost add 1 hour before you can pee.
For every kill you got edge one time.
If you lost 3 rounds or more you are denied for 24 hours

Slave.exe play at least 5 games in a row when you play. When an opponent scores add one of your toys and continue playing. When you lose a game. One of those toys stays on until you win a game.
Example. If you lose 3 games in a row your fourth game you start with already wearing 3 toys.
if you are wearing something when you quit playing. you are not done playing.
If you lose a game you are in chastity for 6 hours This starts after you stopped playing.
For every goal you scored you have to edge once before putting on your chastity cage.

Yes I am still alive. No I am not on get dare every week.

and wediges a little.

soft limits: 3h+ bondage

dislikes: mild pain,

hard limits: pee, scat, blood, family, anything remotely public, pain, involving others, (semi) permanent, choke, balls tied, real pain, pictures, messy.
Not a limit but doesn't do anything for me: feet stuff

PM dares

You can randomly send me a dare, but expect one back
Devianteenenvijf is offline   Reply With Quote