View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 01:12 AM   #6
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabah1997 View Post
Hi master, i would like to be punished for not keeping my room tidy and masturbating all the time

likes: Edging, ass spanking, wedgies, breast spanking, verbal humiliation, degration
Dislikes: cunt rope, pussy spanking with bristle side of hair brush, sleeping on the floor, eating out of a bowl
hard limits: Public, needles, hot sauce, penetration, electro, blood, scat, water sports anything permanent.
Your too put a large cucumber up your ass and keep it there until you get your room clean, then remove it.

When you touch yourself without permission, your too sleep on the floor that night just like a animial, since animals have no control either. You may use a sleeping bag and blankets to keep yourself warm. No pillow.

Having a strong will and control in life is important. It's the difference between getting what you want out of life, and with a little focus you'll achieve each goal. Without it, you'll be achieve nothing, because you'll quit when it starts to become hard.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote