View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 10:06 PM   #456
TwoBiGirls

Heart

Hi I'm Emily and i've made this account with my girlfriend/fuckfriend Lily. We met on a bdsm/kink dating website around 3 years ago and have been hooking up and living together since. I'm 25 and she's 21.

I'm a switch and the dominant in our relationship, Lily is an extreme sub slut and has a lot less limits and more extreme kinks than me.

We've both been into kink stuff for a long time and our idea of a good night is to stay in playing with each others bodies.

We have a personal life situation where i work a part time job during the week and Lily stays home running a home business buying and reselling items online. This is great because she doesn't have to worry about dressing or looking a particular way for work.

We were recently talking and found out that both of us separately used to use this website when we were younger, so thought it would be a pretty fun idea to make an account together to get some ideas and dares that push us out of our comfort zone. Lily is always desperate to go further with kink but I love the bitch too much to be cruel to her by my own accord. She's made me agree to follow through with the tasks and rules we receive on this site that i wouldn't normally do with her.

We hope to have some fun on this site, feel free to say hello and ask us any questions. It will mainly be me (Emily) on the account but if you have questions for Lily I'll get her to answer them for you.

Emily's additional limits: Permanent rules/life control, extreme pain, work interference, Bodily alterations.
TwoBiGirls is online now   Reply With Quote