View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 11:50 PM   #43
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Few suggestions:

1. Only if ok with Daddy of course: you are to kneel by door with hands out to take Guests coats and goods. Up do Daddy to decide extent of clothes you are allowed (personally, I believe you should ne undressed completely, but not my call). Also, you should serve everyone (getting drinks, taking their plates and washing them, tending to their needs throughout the night (up to Daddy to decide how far that goes as some of the other Dommes may be in need of a little sexual pleasure...).

2. Seems your cheeks will be well spanked by the others, but can't expect too much exertion of Them as They are there to relax. Therefore, as a little side show for those interested in watching: you topless, kneeling, get a wooden spoon and pick one Domme to monitor you: dip the wooden spoon in water and spank your left nipple 10 times relatively hard and fast. Domme decides if you spanked hard enough. If so, move on to next set of 10 - always wetting spoon before spanks; repeat for 50 spanks to left nipple. If Domme does not believe you spanked hard enough, repeat set. Repeat for right nipple. If Domme does not believe you spanked hard enough at any point, after completing remainder of the spanks to each nipple, take a break and repeat task with another Domme monitoring severity of your spanks. Continue until you successfully deliver 50 spanks to each nipple with one Domme agreeing that you spanked hard enough.

3. when going to the bathroom, you should be in bath tub on hands and knees (of course, other dare for someone to watch all the time still stands - guess you only have to worry about this once if you manage to hold until after midnight

4. Since you have been using your hands too much of late (playing with yourself): anything you eat should be from a bowl off the floor, you on hands and knees. For drinking, you should be in same position (hands and knees), glass on floor, drink through a straw. This should be done all night. Degree of attire is left to Daddy as always. Personally, I envision you naked when eating / drinking.

5. Right before end of party, like a good little one, you need to clean up. 5 minutes under a cold shower in front of everyone interested in watching. Then kneel in shower, knees spread wide, hands behind neck, eyes closed and drip dry (minimum 15 minutes) without using a towel.

If you need clarification on any tasks, please ask but do send me a PM with link to this thread to make sure I respond. I will respond in this thread. If Daddy disagrees with anything and wishes to modify, of course that is gladly accepted. Most of all, enjoy yourself, play safe and break no limits!

Versus sending reports to everyone individually, I suggest you write a blog detailing the events of the evening for everyone to enjoy!

Happy New Years!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is online now   Reply With Quote