View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 11:03 PM   #40
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Punishment 1-

You will great every guest, tell them that you where not suppose to touch yourself and as a result you will touch them. You will give a blowjob or eat pussy when they arrive until they cum. You will swallow.

Punishment 2-Key party
Everyone tosses there keys in a bowl. Every 30 min you will pull a key. That person will roll a dice
1,3 they fuck your pussy
2,4 fuck your ass
3 oral
6 atm

You have to fuck them till them cum. Keys go back in the bowl. If you pull the same key twice, they get to pull a key and it becomes a threesome

Punishment 3- Pet Play

Get someone to bring a large dog, you will be its bitch for an hour. Since you are already on all 4's you will have a 10 foot long rope leashing you to the dog. You will follow it around for an hour. Dog are naked, so will you be. Dog licks your face, you lick its face. Where ever and whatever it does you take its lead. If people want to rub your belly you lay on your belly and get petted. Guest also get to tell you what to do as a pet.

Punishment 4-Rope
You will take your rope and tie it high enough off the ground that you will be on your tip toes. It will go between your pussy lips and ass. You have to walk from one end of the rope to the other (hands tied up behind your back). Once done you have to have sex. You have to do this 5 times, with 5 different people, after walking the rope 5 times. They can fuck your ass, pussy, fist you, go atm. They have to cum.

Punishment 5- They will tie you up, naked in the middle of the room for 30 min. They can do whatever they want to you sexually.
That's quite alot, I will do the best I can. I will of course report when done. Thank you for punishing me

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/xbajzkgb
sluttylittle. is offline   Reply With Quote