View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 07:59 AM   #22
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
Let's make sure you are properly warmed up for the guests.
You will assist your Daddy on making sure the location is ready for guests to arrive. All the preparations including dressing, etc will be completed an hour before the first guest is scheduled to arrive.

Starting an hour before the first guest is supposed to arrive, you will position near the front door and you will be edging with your vibrator continuously until the first guest arrives. When the first guest arrives, you will stop, wipe your wetness with your fingers and greet the first guess by letting them smell the naughty wetness on your hand.

I also expect you to have your Paci in you mouth this entire prep time except that your Daddy can replace your Paci with his cock whenever he wants.
Thank you again. I'm not looking forward to doing nothing but edge for an hour. Unlike some people, edging is not my favorite. But it is a punishment and I guess I should have expected to be edging cause one of the reasons I am being punished is cumming without permission so I guess its fitting. Thank you again for putting effort into it.

Please feel free to punish me more

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/xbajzkgb
sluttylittle. is offline   Reply With Quote