View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 09:57 PM   #16
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
In prep for the midnight tasks, starting at 21:30, drink lots of liquids (and caffeine?). Your guests will be monitoring, so you will need to obey if they order you to drink up.

During this time, you will hold it in without going to the bathroom. I expect you will be quite a bit in need of urinating while you are kneeling in the corner.

After the post midnight activities are over, you can relieve yourself. Your Daddy can decide from these options: pee in a clear glass while kneeling in the corner -or- pee all over yourself in the bathtub -or- pee normally sitting on the toilet, but all the pee goes through your fingers (both hands covering your privates while you pee).

If you happen to not be able to hold it and you have an accident in front of everyone before midnight, then you'd owe a severe punishment to everyone for your disappointing behavior. Your Daddy can select a punishment, but perhaps licking up the pee off the floor while getting spanked would be justified.

Of course, I'd like a report on how this goes.

I will of course give you a detailed report on how this goes. I appreciate the effort you put into punishing me. I can only hope that I wont have to drink too too much and can hold it for the 45 minutes.

My Daddy still thinks I am deserving of more punishment so I implore all of you to please continue punishing me please

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/xbajzkgb
sluttylittle. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttylittle. for this post: