Thread: Non-Fiction: My Life of Dares (mostly non-fic)
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #86
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

I was extremely uncomfortable. Just sitting on the couch, naked. I got shivers up my spine the second I remembered the kind of dares that Brian was into, very creepy stuff. I knew I was going to regret this.

But it wasn't all bad. It was the first time in a while where I was with a real female where I've seen her exposed parts. I guess I had to take the good in with the bad.

It took a while for them to finish, but the one thing I realized is that everyone, except me was dressed. And to make matters worse, they all had a grin, it was the exact scene out of anyone's bad nightmares, and I had an erection.

“Okay,” Caroline started, “We have 5 dares for you, you can only skip one. And they are in no specific order, so one now might be worse then one later. And when all the dares are done. You will get a prize!”

Great.

“But don't worry!” Hillary said, “We know it's your birthday! And all of these dares are made specially for this day!”

Well, that is good I guess.

Then they all stepped back and Brian stepped forward, which isn't a great thing. “First dare! Your gonna pleasure all of us. This means, blow jobs for us guys, and what ever the girls want for themselves.”

That doesn't sound too much fun for me. Maybe the girl parts, but not so much everything else.

“At the end, depending on how well you do, we will change one of the hardest dares to something easier.”

I guess it isn't too bad then...

Everyone sat down on the couch in a line. Ethan said, “Okay, your going to start with me, then work your way down.”

First was Ethan, then Brian, Hillary, then Caroline, and then lastly Ben.

Ethan undid his zipper and pulled his dick out. He was semi hard and told me, “Either skip the dare or get started.”

I got on my knees and started sucking. After a minute he said he was cumming and when I felt a pulse I got up and he sprayed all over himself. I got up to get some towels and cleaned up.

I then made my way to the next person, Brian. He was already out and hard as a rock, I guess what I did with Ethan got him excited. Less then 30 seconds in and he came. I got up, got more towels and let him clean himself up.

Next, was Hillary, I was excited for this one. I got down on my knees and she pulled down her shorts. Then moved her thong. I asked her how I should do this.

She replied, “With your tongue.”

I put my face right against her crotch and started licking. After a little licking, she told me to stop being a pussy, and go in. I put my tongue inside and it tasted extremely different then anything I could explain. Not bad... but different. After about 2 minutes I tasted her juices and she told me to stop.

I moved over to Caroline who wanted me to do the same thing.

The weird thing is, that both girls tasted differently. It was quite interesting. Both Brian and Ethan's boners tasted the same and wasn't something I enjoyed. But each girl, had their own taste and it was very different. After about 5 minutes she begged me to stop.

I sighed and moved to the last person, Ben. I could easily tell he had a massive boner, he was shy about it because the girls never really saw his entire person. He unzipped and whipped out a full 7” boner.

I was wide eyed, and the girls' jaw was on the floor. No one could believe it, especially the guys. This 13 year old had a larger cock then all of us.

I eventually got out of shock and tried to suck it. After a minute he started moaning and grabbed the back of my head. He forced me to keep me on and came in my mouth. It tasted horrible, not nearly as good as the girls. As soon as I got off I spit it out in the sink and washed my mouth.

When I came back everyone's junk was back inside and they were discussing their next plans.

I sat down, and waited. After I was done waiting They told me that they were ready. This time Caroline spoke to me. “Okay, well, we all thought you did very well. And your next dare is easier because of it. We dare you to shave off your pubes, in front of us. Right now.”

Ah damnit! My pubes had just started to grow back after my last fiasco with Brian. I really wanted to keep them. They were really irritating when they started growing back in. I really really didn't want to go through that week of itching again. “I'm going to skip this.”

“You're really gonna use your skip on a shaving dare???” Brian said, shocked.

“Yea, I really hated the rash when I shaved last time.”

Everyone seemed disappointed.

“Fine!” Brian said.

“Alright, you can't skip any more dares.” Ethan stated. “You next dare is to sit down, Put this blindfold over your eyes and let us do to you whatever we want for 15 minutes.”

They brought a rolling chair over and I sat down. They handed me a blindfold and I put it over my eyes.

“Alright,” Ethan said, “now, put your hands on the arm rests.”

When I did I heard some duct tape being ripped. I then felt it go over my arms. Then when both my arms were secured they did the same to my feet to the bottom of the chair. Soon after I heard the rollers and felt myself being moved. We soon stopped and I heard typing on a keyboard and the feint clicking of a mouse.

As I was hearing all of these sounds, out of no where I feel something moist and foul smelling touch my chest. It was a sharpie. Someone was writing on my chest.

After someone was done using the keyboard and the person was done with writing on my chest, Ethan told me, “Alright John! Your 15 now! You've gotten so tall and big!” As he said the word Big I felt a hand grab my dick. I think Ethan was trying to make me horny as he was talking. “Now! We want to hold still and enjoy listening to the show!”

All I hear is the people behind me laughing. I keep seeing what appeared to be flashes of lights. After what seemed like an hour I felt a hand rubbing on my thigh. All the while pictures where being taken.

I was horny for what I felt like a day. But soon the blindfold came off and everyone was clapping. I looked down at my chest and saw the words, “Happy 15th!” written on my chest in big letters.

I looked at Ethan and asked him, “What was happened?”

He told me, “We took pictures of you, and showed you off.”

“What??” I asked. I wasn't too worried about the pictures, because they are my friends. But I was entirely confused about the, 'showing me off' part. “What does that mean?”

“Well... You know the site chat roulette?”

“No....”

“Well, here lets go to it.” Brian said.

I was still duct tapped to the chair and was facing the computer. Ethan went to the computer and typed in the web address. Then a blurry image appeared and the light on my web cam went on. Then it hit me.

“What the F***?!” I yelled.

I saw me, naked with my erection showing, and a guy who was viewing it was naked and jacking off!

Ethan closed down the site and said, “That’s what we meant.”

I was pissed off but before I could start yelling Ethan said, “Don't worry. We didn't show your face or even anything above your neck. And besides it was the worst dare that any of us could think of. So that just means, that all of your dares are gonna be easy from now on!”

I felt disgusted, but there was nothing I could do about it. Besides, the worst was over.

Brian and Ethan started taking the duct tape off, we all went to the couch and continued our game.

“My turn!” Hillary yelled. “John, your dare is to strip each of us. However, when you get down to everyone's underwear, stop and wait for further instruction.”

Everyone got up and I started with Hillary. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and brought it over her head. Revealing her bra. All the guys, including me, were smiling. Then I went down to her shorts. Undid the button and unzipped her. Then slowly slid them down. Only her Bra and Thong remained. I stood up and poked her stomach with my Boner. Everyone was giggling and I was red embarrassed.

I quickly wanted to get away from that moment so I walked over to Caroline and followed the same procedure. Except I went even slower with her pants. I wanted to savor the moment because from now on it was the guys. And they were all pitching tents.

I went over to Ethan first. Quickly threw his shirt off and pantsed him. His boner sprang out and everyone was giggling. Then Brian. And lastly the biggest, Ben.

“Alright, now that everyone is in their underwear. John, strip the girls only using your mouth. And because your only have to pull the guys' underwear down. You have to use your tongue.”

Well... That isn't as much fun, but whatever. I need to get this over with.

I went to Caroline and her bra unhooked from the front. I dug my face in and took as much time as possible. But eventually I managed to unhook it and her breasts were revealed for all to see. I heard someone give off a feint moan.

I saw Ben, who was bent over holding himself through his underwear. No one was really looking, everyone's eyes were on Caroline.

I then went down to her panties and grabbed the very front with my mouth and started slowly going down. It was an awesome feeling. I loved every second of it. But, eventually, she was done. But I still had one more girl!

I walked over to Hillary. Grabbed the back of her bra with my mouth and started working on the bra, desperately trying to unhook it. It took a minute or two, but I eventually got it.

She wasn't as amazing as Caroline, but it was still a sight. I then went on my knees in front of her and started to work on her thong. It was easy to pull down but I wanted to spend as much time as I could, knowing what was next.

When she was done Ethan walked up to me. I grabbed the bottom of his boxers with my tongue an curled it up. Then yanked down. They came down mostly but it was weird and annoying trying to get them all the way off.

Brian was a tad bit easier because from the wedgie he got the boxers were already loose. It was just a matter of me pulling hard enough on my first try.

Now, everyone, minus Ben was naked. I walked over to Ben, who had a massive erection, but was also wearing boxer briefs (I call them boxers because that's what they pretty much are). I only bring up the briefs part is because boxers don't have elastic where the legs are as briefs do. Boxer-briefs have elastic on the legs and where the hips are. I tried putting my tongue in the pant leg like the rest of the guys, however, the elastic and the huge erection combined made it almost impossible. I tried from the top and no luck there either.

I asked Hillary, “What do I do? I can't pull em down.”

Hillary walked up to Ben and looked at his underwear. After a second she said, “Go from the little opening in the front. You could probably do if from there.”

I was annoyed but I had no choice.

I dug my tongue in and I felt Ben's head, and tasted a little pre-cum; it was gross. But I continued and I barely managed to get the top of his boxers over his erection. It slapped my on the head and everyone was laughing out loud. But I managed to get everyone entirely naked.

Everyone just stared at everyone. Both girls staring at Ben, Ben staring at both girls. No one said anything for about two minutes.

But eventually Ben broke the silence. “John, last dare. You have to let us keep the pictures we took of you. But we promise we wont send them to anyone.”

“Fine.” I replied. The game was over, except for my prize.

It was 7:00 though and people started leaving. Ben and Caroline were the only ones left, waiting for each of their parents to pick them up. Caroline said to me, “Now everyone's gone. How about your prize?”

I nodded and was happy. She took Ben and myself into my room where she told us to sit on the bed.

Ben and I both did and she turned on some music. She started dancing and stripping. It was the best thing ever!

Then she started to give me a lap dance and at the same time started to take off my shirt and pants. It was so interesting. As she was dancing I felt my boner touch her thong. She took off my boxers and started playing with it. All while Ben recorded it on his phone and playing with his wiener. She went down and started playing with my with her mouth. It was awesome, I couldn't stand it anymore. I told her I was cumming and she got off, and finished the job with her hands. Ben caught it all on camera, and when I looked at it, I couldn't believe how much cum there was.

Soon after, Ben and Caroline were gone and I was sitting in my bed thinking, should I post this? And I decided, Yes.

Well, responses? This was the most recent adventure of mine. (Totally true)

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote