View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 09:08 AM   #157
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As the next round starts, we are once again lead to drop of fate. I feel so disgusting, body and hair saturated in so many messes. This game seems to get messier and messier. I walk over to number 7 and stand over the door. Hoping that I will find the air bag, thinking its still anyones game.

I tense up a bit as the audience gets to vote, hoping they don't pick me first. As the tension builds and I hear a noise and see HappyBunny disappear. Glad its not me as the crowd erupts in laughter. The suspense keeps building as they vote to let 2 other doors open. Looking at the other contestants as the vote starts again and then without notice my door open. Its so scary, I scream loudly as I fly down I close my eyes as I splash into something, going completely under as I smell yoghurt. Oh god. I am completely submerged as I spring up, wiping my eyes. Its thick strawberry yogurt, staining my skin pink as I wade over to the edge. Absolutely saturated, spitting some of it out... its everywhere...draining my hair as they make me stand in the tank, soaking into my lower half for

I finally step out as the game ends and look at my score so frustrated that I am probably going to have to do that course. I am an absolute wreck but then they announce a special round. I don't know if I should be excited or not. As the rules are explained, the most excited seems to be the crowd.

As I return to my seat and they set up the special round, I keep flinging mess to the ground, my hair feels like it weights 50 lbs more, praying that somehow I get a warm shower soon. As I know my odds to win are low. The final round is now setup.

I watch as the leader goes up, hoping he wagers big and losses, he choose 500 wishing he choose more as I have no clue how this will work, I pay attention closely. I am left in utter shock as they rip down his underwear without warning, oh shit this is going to be tough. the game didn't even seem that fair. As I keep watching it looks like the stagehand is rubbing him off with a pie, and sure enough when its pulled away he has a boner, I tense up now but what follows the crowd especially the ladies are loving it. Worried the stagehands are becoming quite sexual as the guy plays with his dick and he blows a load. Hopefully that means this show if it ever makes TV will be on some pay channel and nobody will see it. They then smash his own cum in his face. Crowd is going ballistic in laughter. The guys hoping that some of the girls are treated in a sexual fashion as well.

Things just keep going as Silly Bitch losses too and is annihilated with eggs but hot damn she bet all of her points and is now at 0. I'm not going to complain. Finally someone wins but that's not good for me as Matildachi goes up to 1650. And rubex cubes are hard. Damn!

As my turn arrives, I have to wager it all. Thankfully its high low, this seems pretty fair compared to the other games. The starting card plays hugely in my favor, and after 1 miss I get the win. I close my fist and pump it slightly, glad to have more points and even gladder to not face these out of control stagehands.

As the game continues on I once again have to root against samk but damn what he is going through must suck, he is now far out of the lead. My hopes end up resting on Matildachi and damn she doesn't wager alot. And then she wins too. I pout a bit in my seat as she seems pretty happy with herself. I walk up when its my turn wishing there was some way to wager more but I can only wager my original score of 200. How frustrating! Crowd can tell I am frustrated laughing, they are so cruel sometimes.

My game once again seems somewhat fair, but I get off to a bad start. I come close to pulling it out but my last roll fails me. I tense up when I see the 1 afraid what may happen based on what they have done to others. With in seconds a pair of hands are on my waist, they yank down my shorts, with it my bikini bottom goes down a bit showing the upper 1/3 of my ass. I grab them and yank them up quick. Hoping that nothing else is coming off as I stand there is a very mess purple bikini, even my bikini bottoms are soaking in the yoghurt from the round prior. I look over my shoulder and see another coming over with a bucket. Oh god! I cover my eyes as he doesn't hesitate and up ends it over my head. The smell of curry is very distinct. Yuck! It soaks my hair, but there is so much mess in it already that most of the curry cascades down my body over my bikini covered but and down my front as well.

I look at the scoreboard frustrated, this game is just not going my way. Praying I don't end up in the hall of shame again but the way I look and feel, its not much of a difference. Praying that she doesn't choose to handicap me, we have gotten along pretty well and previous games I think... I hope...

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote