View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 11:40 AM   #154
SluttyHannah

I stand over my door of fate blushing in just my bikini praying for ice cold water I feel more nervous watching the others drop until the door suddenly gives way dropping me in the gravy completely covering me from head to toe this week really isn't looking to great for me

Bonus round and I've waged all my points first time round as the dice roll firstly with a 5 its clear this isn't going to go well I get some false hope with the 2 but two further 3's follow. To my horror I'm stripped naked infront of the audince and blasted down with cherry pie filling.

Finally 2nd time round I manage to win back my 150 points previously lost in a game of high low but this barely makes up for my naked cherry humiliation as I slouch off trying to motivate myself for the obstacle course hoping not to be a complete loser!
Limits: Dangerous tasks, blood, photos, videos, full public, family/friends, anything illegal, social suicide

Kik: Sluttyhannah4
SluttyHannah is offline   Reply With Quote