Thread: Dare: Person Above Ageplay
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 02:46 PM   #13
Littleboyblue123

Lets go for the lower end and make you a 2 year old girl for 3 days My will be wearing diapers and using them for both pee and poop. You will also be "trying" potty training. I want you to watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36FCnfctPTU) in it's entirety once a day during the dare. You must be wearing a wet diaper while watching it for 2 of the days and a messy one for one of the days; no changing until after the video is done. All food must be either baby food or finger foods for toddlers. In addition you must do everything you dared Omarashiboy to do. Try to make the tv shows you watch more geared towards girls too (more Princess Sofia and less Paw Patrol, although anything appropriate for a 2 year old is allowed). Bedtime is at 8 PM Sharp. Also, absolutely nothing sexual during your three days, toddlers don't cum and neither do you! Lastly, you must always be wearing a bow and something pink. Have fun little one!

Make me a 1-3 year old girl or boy.

Kik: yourlittleproperty2. Doms feel free to pm and humiliate me
Littleboyblue123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Littleboyblue123 for this post: