View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:31 PM   #2278
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
...Everyone can also have 5 edges to be done while standing on one leg.
Before getting to Ms Knorke's edges, I had a couple other PM dares I wanted to complete to clean my backlog. Hope not problem if I mention them here and will refrain form doing so in the future if anyone prefers not to read about them.

Received a stray task from a person I task often (and task rather harshly at her request), so I felt I owed her doing as she requested. I waited until I had my stitched removed from my mouth yesterday and completed the task this morning. Unfortunately, 3 full glasses (about 6 ounces each) of pee! Th e1st glass went down "easily", 2nd took some will power to force down, and by the 3rd, I was really not in the mood, but I felt I owed her this, so gulped down as quickly as I could - which was not too quickly given I had already drank 2 glasses. Hope she does not ask me to do that again anytime soon!

Next task was a simple 5 edges, which did not take long and nothing special to report on that task except it made Ms Knorke's 5 edges on one foot quicker to compete as I was already so close. One thing to add, I did clamp on my wife's hair clip onto y left nipple, removed it after every edge and put it back on at a 90 degree angle. By the time all edges were complete, I can honestly say, left nipple is sore and will be throughout the day! I hd to slow down and allow more time between the last 3 edges as I was too close and it was a real challenge to stop. Had some pre-cum ooze out on edges 4 & 5; the oozing on the 5th edge actually hurt some (the beginning of ruined) and I really had to bare down on my C&Bs to prevent more from oozing out.

Thanks for the edges Ms Knorke, and as always, the added day!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: