View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 08:18 PM   #5
JulianL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
The spanking I'll never forget was when the hair brush book on butt, mom had administered the punishment. I could not stop laughing and Mom I think was really sorry.

Kinky spanking:
My girl liked to read my GD posts it was a spanking dice date, and she decided to help with the application.

I laid over the bench with pants down, as fully exposed. The doorbell rings, she tells me to stay that way and let's 2 of her girl friends in. They took turns making my ass good and red.

I would like to go to one of those restaurants where you are your date can pay to be spanked I'm front of the restaurant.
The hairbrush thing actually happened to me once! Except my mom was using a wooden spoon, and neither of us laughed.

I wish I had someone to help me do dice dares. Some people are lucky...

Wait, restaurants like that exist? I think I'd love to try, even just once, just to see what it's like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Well, despite having my interest piqued at University years ago, I've never had a kinky spanking. I was spanked as a child, but I shall be honest and say I can't remember any of them apart from the fear of not wanting it to happen. Don't get the wrong idea, it was a rare occurrence.

As to a fantasy...

Mine's pretty simple and, well, vanilla within the context of spankings. I'd just like a female partner to have a go. Really go to town. Implement or no is irrelevant, I'd just like that feeling of not being in control, of waiting for the hits, feeling the pain. Feeling safe, and cared for, but punished and embarrassed. As fantasies go, that's rubbish, I know.
Nah mate, that's a perfectly valid fantasy in my book. The beauty of its simplicity is that you're more likely to find someone who can make it happen. Best of luck with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lill View Post
one time i had to go to the shop, buy a wooden spatula and return home. after returning i had to do 100 spanks to each side, with the window open, and my ass on display for the world. two girls walked by, and stoped to comment, one walked away and the other stayed to watch the rest of my spanking.
Oooh that's really kinky! That sounds really fun, and I'd try it if I wasn't into social suicide. Now, if I'm doing it in a high rise building on the other hand...

Lovely entries everyone, thanks for sharing them!

Mostly a sub but I top sometimes.

: Spanking, Degradation, Body Writing, Hidden Humiliation, Edging, Bondage
: Cornertime, Lines, Mouth Soaping, Denial
: Face, cam / live vid, illegal, blood, scat, animals, social suicide

I only own household implements. Ask me about insertions.

Owned by Master Mateusz
JulianL is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to JulianL for this post: