View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 09:29 AM   #1
teeppi

Eye 2 Week control (For females) - Orgasm, toilet, teamup or clothing control.

Hello, I am giving you a chance to be controlled for 2 weeks.

I am offering you 4 different ways to be controlled. I would prefer if you chose only one but if you are really interested about multiple of them, it could happen. You HAVE to use Kik to be controlled. That will be our main communication application. Remember, this 2 week control program is only for females. Remember that my timezone is GMT+2. Control might be difficult if our timezones are totally different.

1. Pussy control (Orgasm control)

- During the 2 week duration I will own your pussy. You will not masturbate, have sex or even touch that cunt without my permission.
You have to keep your pussy shaved for the 2 week duration and you have to of course ask permission to touch it when you are shaving it.
I require an inspection picture every tuesday and friday evening.

2. Toilet control

- For the next 2 weeks you will get a customized toilet schedule. You will go to the toilet by the schedule and inform me on kik (everytime) when you have finished your business. Other times you have to ask permission. Some days you will have to drink more than others but we will keep it safe but it wont be too easy either. Normal day will be 2-3liters a day, depending of the day and the person.

3. Teamup calendar control

This includes pussy control too. I will give you tasks, punishments and training sessions. You need to also have a online blog about your thoughts and what have you done. Will be tailored to you by your likings and dislikings.

4. Clothing control

You will have to give me list and pictures of your clothes. I will also require a clothing inspection picture every morning. Some days might have multiple outfits.

Please fill the form to apply to be controlled. Form asks a lot of information because that is how I can tailor the program for you. Some questions might not be neccesary for your preferred control program but you have to answer every question. Form has 4 parts, will take around 5-10minutes to fill.
https://goo.gl/forms/VIojqqo3dhbY7wjY2
After you have filled the form. Make a post to this thread telling us what kind of control did you applied for.

Last edited by teeppi; 11-12-2018 at 05:05 AM.
teeppi is offline   Reply With Quote