Thread: new game
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 01:20 AM   #5
jennyxxxooo

While Carrie was home getting ready for her sleepover Alicia and I were organizing some special activities and humiliating games for our slave girl to do that we thought would humiliate her and amuse us at the sleepover.

While Alicia collected things from around her house like ropes, clothes pins, dog leash and collar and other items I spent the afternoon at the local second hand clothes shop buying some outfits I thought our new slave would look good dressed in as well as setting up a fun treasure hunt with choices and consequences for Carrie around the house, backyard and the local park playground situated three blocks away from Alicia’s house.

At seven o'clock Carrie arrived at the house and followed Alicia and me into Alicia’s room shutting the door behind her and sat down on the bed. “What do you think you are doing slave, get off the bed and on the floor where a slave should be” Alicia demanded in a stern strong voice.

Not having any choice with the photo evidence in their possession Carrie decided to play along with the order getting off the bed and moving to the middle of the room to sit on the floor. “Before you sit down slave remove your clothes” I said as we watched Carrie start to unbutton her shirt then removing it and throwing it to Alicia where she put it on her bed. Next was her blue bra exposing her tender B cup breasts, next came her jeans and finally she slowly slid her white panties with a thin lace band around the waistline down her skinny legs and off her feet then with a sigh she collected the items and gave them to Alicia to put with her shirt.

Now standing fully naked in the middle of the room Alicia decided it was time to start proceedings and pulled a cardboard box full of different items out from under her bed. Reaching into the box she pulled out a length of rope and made Carrie stand with her arms behind her back.

Alicia took the end of the rope and tied it to Carrie’s wrists then winding the rope around her arms while keeping it tight she made another knot just under Carries elbows severely restricting her arm movements. Once that was done Alicia continued to wind up the rope until she tied off the end near her shoulders.

Now with Carries arms tied it pushed her chest outwards so her soft perky little breasts were exposed even more than they would normally be and she was almost helpless to stop anything that was planned for her. “Please Mistresses don’t leave me like this, what if your mother decides to come in and see me like this” Carrie pleaded with us. “Don’t worry about that, she never comes in my room anyway and you know she’s an alcoholic, tonight she’s drinking vodka so by about eight o’clock tonight she will be out to it and wont wake up until tomorrow morning.” Alicia said smiling.

Next Alicia went back over to the box of items and found another short length of rope and a tea towel she got from the kitchen earlier and then gave them to me. I took hold of Carrie’s left shoulder and Alicia took hold of her right shoulder and we both lifted Carrie up and moved her to the wardrobe door where the peace of rope was threaded through the other rope just below her shoulders and made into a loop then with a bit of effort we lifted her up and placed the loop over the clothes hook so she was hanging with her feet just touching the ground and with minimal effort the tea towel was placed around her mouth and tied from behind to make a very effective gag.

Carrie was left this way for about fifteen minutes while Alicia and I relaxed on the bed enjoying the small framed naked girl wriggling around on the hook like a helpless worm. And laughing at her to add to her humiliation.

Soon Carrie settled down getting exhausted from her hopeless effort and just stood still waiting to see if we would let her down soon.

A whisper in my ear from Alicia gave us her next activity. Alicia left the room and returning shortly with an electric razor, shaving cream and a razor to Carrie’s shock as we could see in her eyes she didn’t want to lose the little hair she had on her pussy.

“Just relax and it will be all over soon and you will be smooth as a baby down there, now there’s no point trying to stop this happening because it’s going to happen.” Alicia said as she plugged in the electric razor and placed it just above her pubic hair and proceeded to move it down until it reached the top of her vagina then back up to the top again as some light brown pubes dropped to the floor underneath Carries vagina.

“It’s still not smooth enough yet” I said as I ran my hand over the spot her hair used to be and then rubbed shaving cream over her and then proceeded to and use the razor to finish the job.

After admiring the good job we did we decided to release her from the hook and let her lay on the bed still bound from behind and we took turns licking her soft damp clitoris using our tongues in a circular motion to stimulate her and make her start to moan and groan.

“It’s time” I Said as I turned on the computer and went to the Cam 4 website and logged in. A select group of ten people from the site that had been watching last time had been invited by Alicia to attend a private cam show staring Carrie.

Alicia reached under her bed again and pulled out a large blue plastic tarp she found in her shed and proceeded to roll up her rug on the bedroom floor and replace it with the tarp that she started to spread on the wooden floor. The show would be starting soon so it was time to get Carrie ready for her performance on the small screen. Reaching back into the box Alicia pulled out two safety pins and a small kitchen table cloth she folded it into a triangle and put it on Carrie like a diaper using the safety pins to securely hold it in place.

Next I decided to go through my bag of secondhand clothes and pulled out a oversized baby bonnet from a baby costume and put it on her, next I pulled out a baby bib from the same costume with a little yellow duck on it and I placed it around her neck so it just covered her pretty little nipples .

Next Carrie was pulled off the bed dressed like a baby and made to sit on the tarp on the floor as Alicia adjusted the webcam so it focused on Carrie and invited the ten people into the private webcam show.

End of part three.