Thread: new game
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 08:19 PM   #3
jennyxxxooo

For the next couple of days Carrie shied away from Alicia and me at school and at home after being embarrassed by our sleepover fun but soon things were back to normal and we could laugh at what happened.

A month had passed since the incident and the school holidays had just started. I met Alicia and Carrie at Alicia’s house to discuss plans for their holiday activities over the next couple of weeks.

“What about a camping trip down at the river?” Carrie said as she sat on Alicia’s bed and made herself comfortable while waiting for a reply to her suggestion. “That’s a good idea, we can do that for a couple of days over the holidays and we should also go to the movies a couple of times” I replied to Carrie.

Alicia looked at me and winked as if to say let’s do what we talked about yesterday then turned to Carrie and said “remember last month at our cam game, I bet you were honey and loved being used for strangers on cam.” Carrie went red and embarrassed over the thought of them bringing up that humiliating event again. Once Carrie composed herself she said to us. “HA HA very funny bringing that up again and for your information it was fun and I was honey, guess that makes you to lesbians for putting me in that situation.”

We both never thought of us being lesbians until Carrie suggested it even tho we got wet playing the cam game with Carrie.

“Well because it looks like a kind of boring next two weeks we thought we might play a kind of role playing game for the entire two week holiday period,
us to will be the slave owner mistresses and you can play the part of our slave girl and humiliation slut” I said looking at Carrie to see her reaction to my comments. Carrie never said anything she just sat on the bed going red again.

I continued by saying “you remember all the photos I took at the last sleepover don’t you, you wouldn’t want friends or relations to see what a little slut you are would you.” All Carrie could agree and decided to play their game rather than have people see the filthy picks of her witch would ruin her life and she might even enjoy them using her like last time.

“Ok Carrie go home and let your mum know that you are having a sleepover here for a couple of nights and pack some clothes then we will all meet here tonight for our sleepover, that will give me plenty of time to organize some things for our sleepover activities.”

End of part two