View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 10:44 PM   #3
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callie View Post
I am into Pain I want pain the level of pain is a 9
Ok, i'm going to give you a level 7 pain, and not a 9. I see in your dis-like, you don't like too much pain. Also let see if you can handle MY level 7 punishment.

Ok, for this task your going to need a timer and 2 reams of paper, (or 6 notebooks). Also get undressed (of course)

Now start the timer, and start the music, and hold one ream of paper in each hand (3 notebooks), and put your arms out, like your on a cross, and bend your wrists downwards. (Now be careful of your neck, always look straight, and not downwards, your going to want to look downwards).

When your arms fail, or if you drop a notebook Stop the timer and music, now your going to hit each ass cheek 30 times. But you will hit your right cheek with your right hand, and left with the left hand. Now get on the floor and spread em. Now your going to drum roll slap your pussy 60 times hard and fast.

Now get up and add 5 mins to the timer, and not to the music. Start the music and the timer, and resume the position, if you fail again, do the above again, and add 5 mins again, and keep on going until the timer rings or when the music ends

The music limits the amount of punishment time, here's the link. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEfICiQ3-5o)

When your done, write a report here

To anybody else doing this once your done, write a report, and post it here. Feedback to me is important, it let me know that I am challenging you, and not given you something lame.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote