Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
he Pet, are you feeling better again?
Yes, I feel better. Thank you.

Day 283 / 246
Enemas 08 / 20

Master and me took some days off and went on holiday while Mistress stayed at home, giving my boyfriend and me some wonderful time together.

After we came home and unpacked the car I undressed in the vestibule while Master watched me. And I think this is the big difference between Master and Mistress. When he collared and plugged me he doesn't look like a rigorous Master (like Mistress does). He smiles like a proud owner of a well trained dog. Nevertheless, I'm his pet when we leave the room.

Mistress came shortly after and I greeted her like you can expect from a good pet.
During dinner I sat next to Master and he petted me while he was talking about the trip.

Afterwards Master asked me if I would like to try my anal cone finally, because it waits for more than three weeks to stretch my ass. Mistress told me that it feels really nice to have that thing in her pussy. Since I don't use it she rode it almost every evening last week. She doesn't even seem to be ashamed about this.
Maybe it's strange, but if Master fucks her it's okay for me (okay, I get envious) but I know that they do it to humiliate me (which turns me on). But as she told to my face that she "raped" my training device I got really, really jealous. It's to modify my asshole for Masters liking, not for her pleasure.
At least she could have asked first.

After dinner Master led me to the bathroom, got my enema kit from the cabinet and removed my belt. Then he filled me and after I got rinsed I crawled back to the living room.
Mistress already had set up the cone with lube. And a mirror so I could watch myself.

After I got a generous amount of lube too I squat over the cone which appeared huge for me (why did I ordered the XXL-cone?).
I know that the tip is slightly bigger but softer than my beads, so I took some deep breaths and lowered myself till the tip touched my "brown star".
I let it invade me slowly, but as the biggest part of the tip stretched my delicate hole it got a bit uncomfortable but not painful.
Then the cone is a bit thinner but get wider quickly. So I took a short break, breathing heavily, before lowering myself more. I managed to get to the second of the ten ribs it have. Then started to move up and down slowly to massage my asshole so it will get used to it.

Master kneeled next to me all the time rubbing my back, supporting my ass and telling me how wonderful I look. A beautiful display of lust. Mistress on the other hand said that I just look like a common bitch in heat, because the hairy nest between my legs was oozing so much . Well, I guess I was something in between.

As my legs got a bit tired I lifted myself from the cone. The bigger tip passed not easily trough my butthole again but it went out without pain, leaving it a bit gaping.
Even it was a bit uncomfortable it felt kinda nice and I hope this will become a daily routine - weird that I was afraid of it first.
But I hope Master don't want me to manage to "swallow" the whole thing. I guess my ass will be ruined then .

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: