View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
ButtPlugBitch

About 5-6 years ago a few friends and I were at the community pool really late at night. We played a game of truth or dare and I was made to kiss this guy I kinda liked but it wasn't crush level yet. It was a great kiss and that relationship could have gone farther. I still talk to the guy on a rare occasion and he always brings up that kiss. He seems a bit fixed on it and he has told me that he wishes he had taken it father than just as a result of a dare. Apparently he had a crush on me at the time and was just too shy to try anything.

If this was still 5-6 years ago, I would have given him a chance. But now that I am happily married, his seemingly fascination on that one kiss just seems sad now. He can't let it go apparently but the only time I even remember it happened is because he brings it back up. I rarely talk to him now and when I do, I just get annoyed when he inevitably brings it back up.

So I guess I was the one to get away and he just can't seem to let it go.

Likes: Anal, slave, pain, biting, card/dice games, cum eating, denial, voyeurism. And probably some more, if not sure, ask me.

Limits: pee, poop, diaper, blood, videos or photos, illegal, public.

Toys: 4 butt plugs of various sizes, 1 7in dildo, 1 double penetration dildo, 2 vibration dildos, and wanting to get more.
ButtPlugBitch is offline   Reply With Quote