View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 12:32 PM   #74
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

The final round begins and I have picked number 6 I walk over to my bucket and wait in anticipation with the big points going early on I become aware that its very likely that I will be getting messy! Finally bloxo makes his way to me, wishes me luck and pulls the cord. The next second I have a cascade of beans falling all over myself, drenching me in tomato sauce. I start sulking in my soggy shorts while others get the same treatment. It is revealed that the blue team has come last and I am immediately aware of an incoming forfeit for someone on my team. I go off to shower annoyed at our loss. While getting out of the shower and drying off I see members of my own team scheming and my heart sinks. It looks like I could be getting more mess come my way.

We walk out again this time in our own clothes and it is confirmed that I will be facing an additional forfeit. I look towards my team angrily but go to bloxo to face my fate. The wheel is spun and the sticker is peeled off revealing TAR AND FEATHER. I shrug and get along with it as I strip down and lay down trying to cover myself before a torrent of Treacle covers my entire body right after showering off! The feathers are then added and I am paraded around and made to dance like a chicken in front of a laughing audience securing my complete and utter humiliation. I walk back to my smirking team dreading to think of how I'd get home like this!

Before we leave however it appears that ezeperalta212 has been votes to receive the biggest mess of the evening. Thinking back to the times we played against each other in the previous layout I make sure to get her super sticky giving her the same treatment I received, pouring treacle all over her laughing.

I will be completing all my messy dares on one day in 2 weeks time when I am getting a bukkake shower from another thread. I will provide a report for those wanting one and will link it in this thread (there may be videos)

I'd love to come back and compete, hopefully my team can do a lot better this time!

Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5'6"
Build: Chubby
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: I will come in a girly blouse and skirt as this will be what I'll wear for completing dares.
Special information: I always wear slutty lingerie.
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!

Last edited by ChubbyShySissy; 10-21-2018 at 12:35 PM.
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote