View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 11:20 AM   #73
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I shower enjoying the warm water everyone gets. So much better then all the cold showers last gameshow that was run here. I am so thrilled that I won and in the grand scheme of things I didn't get things too bad. Maybe my luck is turning with these gameshow things. I could for sure use the money. I get dressed putting on a dark green thong, bra, mid thigh length jean skirt and a blank tank top and flip flops. As I walk out to watch the final forfeit there is a sign up sheet for another game and brimming with confidence I sign up.

I stand there with my team as I watch chubbysissy get tarred and feather. its a bit more extreme making him get naked. I am much happier watching it then the time or 2 that has happened to me. I am feeling pretty relaxed thinking how I will spend the rest of my day.

As I stand there expecting him to close out the show he goes in a different direction. Everyone is not sure what he is talking about as he wants to balance the humiliation. Talking about a fan favorite I am on edge as I have been a regular on these shows. I bite my lip standing there thinking this can't be. He hits a button. I see my name appear. My eyes go wide and I am stunned. "you are joking right". I say as he comes close to me. He grabs my arm firmly and briskly walks me over. I plead with him as he seems to be pretty excited saying that he has been waiting for this. I am not sure what he is talking about as we approach a pillory.

As he goes on he tells everyone my fate. I am shaking my head as he says I will be stripped and totally messed up. "what the fuck". I whisper as I am in peril really not wanting this to happen. After refusing for a bit I am told I will lose all the money I won. I really need the money.. praying this show will never air. I begin to remove my clothes as cameras span over me and the audience seems overly excited. I pull my tank top up over my head showing my bra and tan torso. Dropping my skirt and hearing some whistles and cheers. I am appalled with myself that I am doing this. I remove my flip flops and then carefully pull my bra off and cover my chest. Then I slide down my thong putting a hand over my pussy. I look at Bloxo pleading to not do this. I don't deserve it I keep saying. He doesn't budge walking me over to the pillory I put my head in, having to move my hands to put them in the device. My tan body is fully visible by everyone. the camera walks close to me. crowd hooting and hollering.

Knowing this is only going to get worse as bloxo comes back with a bucket. Seeing his look thinking this has to do with something from our past. I feel the mayo drop down over my dark brown hair... trailing it down my bare back. I shiver, nipples harden as he has all the contestants line up. I am begging him for mercy as the next guy comes up right away he grabs a pie and pushes it slowly between my legs. feeling the cream on my bare pussy I am in disbelief as I am trapped. The only positive is that I am covered up a bit but the camera already got a great shot probably.

As I can barely react to that I get slime thrown all over my front. dripping for my chest and sliding down my legs. Then the only other girl wants to be mean. shoving a pie tin of baked beans into my face. going up my nose and up on to the top of my head. I try to blink my eyes clean but can barely see as the mess continues. as the next set of teams come up. I don't know what is going on. by taste blueberries as something is shoved in my then feeling something poured over my head. more mess hitting my front and then a roar from the crowd as I feel something rubbed all over my ass. I plead for them to stop and for mercy but everyone seems to be against me.

The mess continues. feeling more over my head. know clue what it is but it feels heavy and a lot. mess dripping down my back...I am a gross disgusting mess as I drip there.

Someone wipes my face as the take pictures. as the curtain closes I wait to be let go when Bloxo makes it obvious this was personal still pissed that I hit him in the nuts. I am so mad as I was just playing the game that time and trying to win. he release the pillory and walks away telling me I have to go home like that. I drain my hair and wipe my body so disgusted as some stage hands walk by laughing. I put my clothes on and head home. getting laughs and stares as I walk a few blocks.

Wishing I hadn't already signed back up but I have no choice. At least they gave me a check before I left.

I will be back in next week.

Hair Colour: Dark Brown, straight and down to my mid back
Eye Colour:Brown
Height:5'6"
Build:On the slender side of average. I am always told guys like my butt
Normal Clothes you bring to the studio: Next week I show up in black yoga pants, peach thong, peach bra and a red tank top and flip flops
Special information:

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 10-21-2018 at 11:23 AM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote