View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 08:15 AM   #68
duffduffers

What a roller coaster of a round, and an awful lot of nudity.
I come out to pick some numbers, feeling rather confident (especially as they are all primes, my favourite). How wrong I was! The first time, Babygirlpoopydiaper seems to relish in the pouring of mustard into my bottoms and gives an extra hard wedgie. It really hurt. Next, I get a choice. Either get naked or the gunge slide. I think for a moment, I really don’t want to get naked, but I’ll do anything for points at the moment, so naked I get. Then, I have to get a bucket of slime poured over my head, again by Babygirlpoopydiaper, who seems to be really enjoying this. The bucket looks very heavy and difficult to lift, which is confirmed when some is spilled over my shoulder, then I get engulfed in a thick green slime, and then a bucket: which I dutifully lift off my head. And finally, I get a mayo filled pie smashed into my face, and ground in, leaving me completely blind. Not a good start!
The next round didn’t seem too hard, just sit under the chosen bucket and pull the chord, hoping for the best. Surely I’d only get a little messy. I walk over to bucket 9 and pull the cord, ready for the onslaught. But it doesn’t come. Instead, I get hit on the back by an envelope. Hopefully it’ll be extra points! My heart sings! However, what I read is much worse... “Naked Paddling”. So I get naked (again) and dutifully bend over. The show host doesn’t seem too pleased with the result either, and reluctant to give the humiliation. But he dutifully deals the 5 spanks to my arse, and I return to my place wondering what the forfeit will be...
duffduffers is offline   Reply With Quote