View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 07:43 AM   #67
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I'm feeling confident going into the final round. My yellow team has dominated the game up to this point and we should be able to pull out a win with little trouble. The real question at this point was who would be getting the points and who would be getting messy. I would like to say I was hoping for points, but truthfully I wanted one last mess. I squirmed in my seat as I watched some gungings. Some of these were pretty brutal. Naked gunging? Ouch. It made me all the more excited to find out what was in store for me. Though I was not thrilled to see the pink team snagging all of the points so far.

I looked up anticipating a shower of mess and pulled my cord, a little confused when I didn't fell anything fall. That is until a thick, sticky stream of treacle slowly fell out of the bucket. It slowly coated my face and hair. It could have been much worse so I'll take it. Unfortunately though, the pink team snuck out a win in the final round. Our lead was gone. We lost. I am not too thrilled with losing, but at the same time my team was safe from the ultimate forfeit at the end. Sitting in my mess (or freshly showered during the commercial break) I look forward to seeing who will be getting trashed like no tomorrow in the grand finale gunging.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote