View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:44 AM   #1
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Key Decide my denial!

Welcome to my thread!

Don't vote just yet, though. You're going to want to hear me out. In this thread, you'll all be deciding how long I deny that puppies are cuter than kitties. This is obvious false, so I will continue to deny it when the time is up, as well. But if you're reading this, do me a favour and vote for the second option.

This is something of a mix between silly fun and a social experiment. A recent thread made me question my belief that about 50% of getDare vote for the worst item on threads without really reading them. Let's find out how true it is.

I know people like spamming words and seeing numbers climb, so I've added some keywords to this thread as well:
HOLD: I will wait until I need to pee before I next pee.
EDGE: The next time I orgasm, I'll reach the edge first.
TIMEOUT: I will spend 6-8 hours keeping relatively still, with my eyes closed, not doing anything. Limited to once per 24 hour period.
SPANK: The next time I spank myself, I will use an implement, or my hand, and propel it at speed towards my bottom to strike it.
KITTY: I will have my name as something kitten themed, and have a neko as an avatar.
BOOP: Next time I boop my nose, I'll say 'boop!'.
EXPOSE: If this reaches 100, I'll tell my girlfriend about getDare.
Have fun~!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies

Last edited by KittenLicks; 10-19-2018 at 11:57 AM.
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote