View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 05:14 PM   #12
Vaylex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Scenario:

You get locked into a small room. There's a hole in the wall, about a meter up from the floor, and a penis is sticking from it. It's larger then average but flaccid.

Above the penis on the wall is written: "Use me in any way you wish, but you will only be unlocked after I ejaculate."

There's a pack of condoms and a bottle of lube on the floor below it.

You see a camera's in all four corners of the ceiling, recording everything that happens.

In this scenario, what will you do?
Also, please tell us what your sex/gender and sexual orientation are.
I am male and majority straight, I just have gay fantasies sometimes

In the beginning, if I'm not horny, I'd probably look for a way out and maybe just actually sleep if I couldn't find a way out. Eventually though, I'd get horny and start experimenting.

I'd lube up the dick and start with a handjob but would get curious and try to explore further. With cameras around I might decide to put on a show, stripping naked in the opposite corner and then sensually crawling my way over. I'd start by lubing him up with a handjob and pretty soon he'd feel my tongue licking all over his meat before I then transition to bobbing up and down his length, eyes closed to savor the feeling and taste. At some point, I'd start to finger my ass with lube before spinning around and spreading my ass to take him in (hopefully the cock is a bit lower than a meter). He’d definitely cause some stretching and moaning before I slowly start backing into the wall and pounding myself while jacking myself off. I’d hold off my orgasm until I felt him about to burst in my ass and then shoot my own cum onto the floor in front of me. I’d then collapse, face-first, into my puddle of cum with my ass raised and leaking his cum. I’d probably fall asleep on the spot and if his dick was still there when I awoke, I’d give myself a quick facial as a goodbye.
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote