Thread: Fiction: Fear of Humiliation
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 02:16 PM   #7
AnalSlave1

Chapter trois

Liam took out his phone and looked at his texts. Jessie texted him “meet me at the same bar tonight”. When Liam got there, Jessie was already sitting at the bar. Liam walked up to him and gave him the controller to his butt plug.
“Hello sir.”
“Hello slave. Today, we will be having sex, but in a more public place.” Liam didn’t know what Jessie had planned but he was already sweating.
“Let’s go to the washroom. We can either fuck in the open or in a stall but if we fuck in a stall, I’m going to have to punish you.” Liam wasn’t ready yet to fuck in public so he took the punishment. They got into the big stall in the men’s washroom and took off all their clothes. Liam started off by blowing Jessie. Jessie applied some lube and the fucking commenced. Liam held on the toilet as Jessie went deep and fast. Liam tried not to make a sound but was unable to do so and moaned quite audibly. He quickly turned red even though no one was in there.
After 10mins, someone walked in and Jessie put his mouth over Liam so he wouldn’t scream. When the person left, Jessie took away his hand.
“Your welcome bitch.”
“Thank you, sir.” Jessie came a few minutes later and left his cum in Liam.
“Leave it in and put your clothes back on. We’re going back to my place for your punishment.”
“Yes sir.”
“Leave the cum in.” said Jessie. They put on their clothes and the cum started leaking out of Liam’s butt and was visible on the outside of his clothes. They walked for about 10mins until they got one of the tallest skyscrapers in the city. They got on to the elevators and Jessie pressed the 35th floor. When they walked in, the apartment was humongous. It was the size of house but all on one floor.
“Strip and follow me.” Liam obliged and followed Jessie to a room. When Jessie opened it, Liam was amazed at how much it resembled an actual bdsm dungeon. It had all the toys and whips and furniture.
Jessie tied Liam to a bondage table with my ass sticking out.
“Next time, you’re not gonna get a second option. Got it slut.”
“Yes sir” Jessie took a whip off the wall and prepared for a hard hit.
“I want you to count them out and thank me.”
“Yes sir.” Jessie whipped Liam and Liam let out a little yell.
“One, thank you sir.” Jessie hit again.
“Two, thank you sir.” They did this until 20 hard lashes. There were lots of clear red marks on Liam’s butt.
“Thank you, sir, for punishing me.”
“My pleasure slave.” Said Jessie.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote