View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #6
muddz
getDare Sweetheart

Okay, lets see.
Ill just give you some ritual and long lasting dares. Think those are the best if you have a lot of time on your hands.

1. Before you go to bed you have to roll a dice, drink that amount of glasses water. When you have to go to the bathroom you can't take your panties or anything else off.

2. For one day you have to roll a dice every hour and insert that amount of icecubes in your ass. If you forget to do it or are not able to fit them in there you have to roll another dice. add this amount to the previous roll and but toothpaste on your pussy and ass for that many minutes.

3. Everytime you take a shower you have to start out fully clothed. now wash yourself with soap while keeping your clothes on (put the soap on your body though). You can take of your clothes only at the last part. You also need to do this when you got a messy dare from someone and want to clean it off.

PM me if you want any more dares. My favorite dares to make up are ice and messy dares. If you're into those, contact me
muddz is offline   Reply With Quote