Thread: Fiction: Fear of Humiliation
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 10:16 AM   #4
AnalSlave1

Chapter Deux

Liam didn’t know what to expect meeting Jessie. Before leaving his apartment, he took off his underwear and put in a vibrating butt plug. He had the remote control but waited for Jessi to turn it on. He walked to the nearest bar. He had a hard erection with the butt plug and being in public but was extremely nervous since he didn’t want to do anything in public. He had many thoughts of ditching. He went between going and not going but eventually, he forced himself to go.
Liam walked into the bar and sat at one of the stools. 5 mins later, a man sat beside. Liam looked up and realized it was Jessie.
“Hello sir.”
“Nice to see you in person.” After a few exchanges, Liam took out the controller for the vibrating butt plug.
“Excellent” Jessie as he took the controller.” You’re following all the rules correct?”
“Yes sir.”
“Wonderful” Jessie moved his stool closer to Liam and put his hand on Liam’s knee.
“Remember, you’re my sub now and you will follow my instructions. I will do whatever I want to you and you can’t stop me. This is for your own good.” Said Jessie.
“Yes sir” Jessie started moving his hand closer to Liam’s cock. Since they sat next to the bar, no one could see what was happening to them. Jessie put his hand down Liam’s pants and grabbed his cock. Knowing that no one can see him reinforced Liam but still, he was noticeably squirmy.
“You like that don’t yeah.” Said Jessie as he took his hand out. He turned on the vibration to low. Liam was biting his lips not to make sounds or make any attention.
“I know you’re afraid of public humiliation but when you’re through with me, you’ll be craving public humiliation and craving attention. For now, we’ll keep it simple, got it.” Liam nodded as Jessie turned off the vibrator.
“I have the perfect idea for public humiliation as a start. Let’s go to a pool locker room and you’ll give me a blow job. It doesn’t have to be out in the open but it can be in the shower area where there are curtains or in a changing stall.” Said Jessie.
“I have a pool and locker rooms back at my apartment.” Said Liam knowing that no one uses the pool at this time of the year and no one would go in there.
“Sounds good.” Said Jessie smiling. Liam led Jessie back to his apartment up to the 5th floor where all pool was. They went inside the locker room and Jessie stripped naked. Seeing Jessie’s dick made Liam hard. Liam was having second thoughts on the idea. What if someone walks in or if there are cameras thought Liam.
“Get naked” said Jessie. Liam slowly started taking off all his clothes till he was completely nude. His erection made his cock bounce up and down.
“Get on your knees and get to work.” Liam started sucking on Jessie’s cock and took a glance at the entrance every few minutes. Liam had experience sucking on cock through his couple of boyfriends and practicing on a dildo.
“Do...I need to… get a blindfold…for next time.” Said Jessie with gasps between each few words. Liam stopped looking at the door and a couple of minutes later, Jessie came. Liam swallowed the whole load.
“There you go, yeah. Swallow it.”
“Sir may I cum to.”
“Under one circumstance, you have to cum in the staircase.” Liam thought it over and decided to take the offer since even less people use the stairs since the elevators were much faster.
“Yes sir.” Liam went into the staircase with Jessie. They left their clothes in the locker room as an extra challenge. Jessie grabbed Liam’s cock and started jerking it slowly. After about 10mins, they heard a sound that made Liam jump. The sound came from the wind outside. Liam came into Jessie’s hand and Jessie showed it into Liam’s mouth. They went to go back into the locker room but when leaving the staircase, they heard a sound from the elevator. It was a woman walking out texting someone. Liam started panicking but Jessie stayed cool. Liam started breathing heavily but after 5mins, the woman left and they quickly went back to the locker room.
Just before Jessie left, he came Liam a kiss.
“You better be ready for the next session.”
“Yes sir.” Jessie left leaving Liam in the locker room. Liam got back to his apartment and went to bed. As he was laying in bed, he realised in one day that he masturbated in a stairwell, blew someone in a locker room and had a vibrator in public. He was scared but excited for what’s to come.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalSlave1 for this post: