Thread: Limits?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 02:30 PM   #13
lilith_
getDare Devil

poop/drinking pee: terribly gross, it's the biggest no.

covering my face/caging: I am claustrophobic so I cannot handle these. I think I might be okay with collars but I have never had one so I can't tell.

electro play: I'm terrified of electricity.

ice or toothpaste inside vagina/ass/figging/hot sauce: terribly painful for me.... Pain on those two places can bring horrible flashbacks and panic attacks, it will forever be a hard limit. However, running an ice cube over these parts is okay. But holding it there for more than a few seconds it gets painful.

Vomit: I absolutely HATE it. It can bring so much anxiety and it makes me feel absolutely terrible and depressed. It feels like I am puking all of my energy and soul and then I am completely exhausted and depressed. Huge limit. Also it can bring flashbacks.

Intoxication: I cannot drink because of medication but I would NEVER do a scene while being intoxicated (alcohol or drugs). Never. It can bring back many bad memories of my abuse and also apart from that I think BDSM should only happen when strictly all the participants are SOBER. Especially if you are a Dom you have to be fully present. I would NEVER play with someone who is drunk or drugged. Never.

Punching/yelling: because of past abuse. I cannot handle yelling at all. When I hear someone yelling, even on tv, I either panic or I dissociate (I lose touch with reality and it feels like I am just observing a fake reality, either the world feels fake or myself feels like a stranger. Hard to explain). Also these things can trigger regression, but not the kinky kind at all, it makes me feel very small, unprotected, unsafe and I have to run and hide immedietly.

Pain as punishment: In general I have a good relationship with pain. It is surprising considering my childhood abuse... But it is a GREAT thing that it can now be a turn on in a safe environment. In general I have perverted a lot of insecurities and fears that I have. However pain comes a limit when it comes to punishments. It would be traumatic if someone used pain on me when I am being punished.

Needles: they terrify me.

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote