Thread: Limits?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 12:58 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I have a pretty detailed limits list. I will list them all and explain most of them here:

Extreme pain
I have a low pain tolerance on certain parts of my body. I am not a masochist, and I have seen some of the amounts of pain that some people can handle or like to dish out. This is always worth a discussion and of course "extreme" is very subjective so I will always use a safeword if it gets to be too much.

Public
This makes me way too anxious and the thought of being caught DOES NOT turn me on at all.

Name calling
I grew up being verbally abused. I don't mind some pet names, like sweetie, honey etc. But things like slut, whore, etc. are not the way to make me melt. Even some names such as Baby make me cringe. People should always refer to me by Butterfly unless a discussion has occurred.

Not wearing a bra
This is something I can handle at home, but being around other people, or being in public without a bra is not ok. I have a very large chest and not only is it embarrassing, but it is uncomfortable for me to not wear a bra.

Wooden spoons
Due to abuse as a child, this is a psychological trigger and I can't handle even a playful tap on my butt with a wooden spoon. For the same reason, I have a hard time using a wooden paddle, or any other wooden instruments. This is something that may become a soft limit with the right person as attention and care would need to be used, but as of right now I just list it as a limit.

Kneeling in the corner/regular cornertime
Again, due to abuse as a child, I cannot mentally handle this.

Pictures/Video
If I know you, I am very open with sending photos and videos of my everyday life, and sometimes even of me. But it is a limit for people to demand these things from me. Pictures and videos are private and personal and they will be sent on my own terms. You may ask, but you better respect my decision if it is no, and never expect them from me. I also do not want to receive naked photos of you without asking my permission first. Dick pics are not a turn on.

Gags
I can get very claustrophobic. And having something in my mouth has proven to be a challenge for me. It is something I may want to explore more with the right person, but not something that can be expected of me.

Impact play as punishment
Again this is due to triggers of abuse

Caging/Confinement
Again this is due to being claustrophobic.

Panties inside me
This is just painful, and awkward and no.

Ass to Mouth
Just yuck.

Scat/Pee
Another yuck

Denial (more than 5 days)
This is something that I have written about in more detail here.

Fire/Needles/Knife/Cutting/Blood
Blood makes me faint. I have a history of self harm so I stay away from body modifications as it is a slippery slope for me. I also have a fear of fire.

Face Slapping
The humiliation of it, as well as the violence being a trigger to past abuse.

Head Shaving
I like my hair!

Roleplay
Roleplay is something that makes me feel silly. I don't mind doing something like an interrogation where it can be a bit of pretend, but feels real, but when it comes to pretending to be a student and teacher, I get super giggly and awkward. Especially if this is done online in writing only.

Hypnosis
This is something that doesn't really work for me.

Blackmail

Breath Play/Choking/Causing me to gag during oral/Deepthroating
Due to being claustrophobic.

Clit torture
My clit likes things gentle.

Gaping/Fisting
I am just not interested in this right now.

Food insertions

This is something that can be a soft limit depending on the food. For example I have used ginger for figging. However, I would rather not insert food inside my ass or vagina.

Collars
Again, because I am claustrophobic. I would be open to another symbol of submission, but nothing tight around my neck.

Ice in my ass
This is too painful and not a sensation that I am interested in.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post: