View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #44
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboy View Post
I would very much appreciate being bullied. Nothing is off limits, so give me your best.

Thank you
Oh, looks like I've found another disgusting piggy, except this one can't even keep its diapers clean. The funny part is that not only do you mess your diapers like a baby, you like being in messy diapers. Sitting in a diaper filled with a warm, mushy mess actually turns you on. Filthy pig.

Spoiler:
Hiya <3 I saw your foot dare album and that was nicely done! And I have a special place in my heart for piggies. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pettielein View Post
Nice idea, being degraded by a cute Kitten.
I'm just a fat guy with a small cock who loves to be humiliated and exposed. Should be easy
Sorry, this thread is for cute subbies, not fat slaves with tiny dicklets. Who'd want to see you expose that thing, anyway? I bet asking me to degrade you is the closest you've come to female attention in months. I'd say you're worthless, but you're at least a little fun to laugh at.

Spoiler:
Tsk, you called me cute, thank you. <3 I have a soft spot for anyone that calls me cute. :3 You seem nice! Oh, and welcome to getDare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post
Hello,
I am german.

I will take Bully !!

Make my down and use me.

limints are in my SIG
Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageLisa View Post
This is pretty cute

I'll be the first to try some condescension. Nothing is off limits but keep in my a little princess like myself is not much for strong language
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishdoll View Post
This rubber sissy needs to be verbally humiliated as much as possible!
I know reading can be difficult for little girls, dollies and bimbos so I'll say it again:

No more requests until I'm up to date, please.

That's condescending, right? :P Sorry, requests are coming in faster than I can type, and at this rate I won't get any sleep. ^^ I'll be open again soon, and feel free to just post again when that happens!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: