View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 08:59 AM   #40
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

This thread is very quickly getting out of control. ^^ No more requests until I'm up to date, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CagedHiruzen View Post
Ok Degrade me then
Degrading can sometimes sound mean, but you know what? I'm proud of you! Your little clitty is locked up, you've sucked plenty of cocks and you're training to deep throat. You're exactly what a sissy slut should be. I'm so happy you've given up all that masculinity nonsense and embraced your role as a set of holes for real men to use.

Spoiler:
Hey! You're a pretty cool person and I've seen you around. I hope this touches on the things you like. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkysatin View Post
Please humiliate me by teasing and or bullying.

Tease and bully me about all the punishments I have been getting. I have been getting a lot of mouth soapings, made to stand with my nose holding a coin against the wall, standing in the corner, and being given a lot of lines that I have to handwrite.

The only thing off limits would be family.

Tease, bully, & humiliate this bad boy!
Ha! If you're getting all these punishments, that means you've misbehaved, so I have no sympathy for you. Naughty boys deserve punishments, and from what I can see on your profile, you're a very naughty boy. Next time you've got a mouthful of suds, remember that it's for your own good. We just can't have unruly boys running around, can we?

Spoiler:
Hey, you seem to really like discipline. ^.^ I love your mouth soaping images! They look very sudsy. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus View Post
Oooh, I love your verbal humiliations KittenLicks and so I love this thread, officially. No, I <3 this thread. That'll do!

Anyway, yes, I should like you to condescend to me please, as Joanna, a live-in au-pair who is a bit rubbish at her job but tries hard to please. I can't imagine anything is off limits. I look forward to being made to blush.
I wouldn't worry all too much about being rubbish at your job, sweetheart. Being eager-to-please and obedient is far more important, and I'm sure you have those down. Just remember, always do as you're told and don't forget to curtsy to your superiors! And don't break anything, or you'll have to be punished~

Spoiler:
Someone else I've seen around the forums, yay! It's nice to see you again, Consensus. ^_^ Your live-in au-pair thing is pretty interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberGenius View Post
Please bully me, be as cruel as you want ;3

Being humiliated makes me horny and submissive and I love orgasm denial!
It's no surprise you love orgasm denial, with a tiny clitty like that. I'm guessing you're planning to rub yourself to a big girly orgasm while I humiliate you? Well, princess, there's a pm in your inbox that says differently. Sissies don't get to cum. We need to keep you nice and horny and submissive, ready to jump on a cock at the first opportunity. <3

Spoiler:
Hi there! ^_^ We haven't spoken much, but you seem nice, and you play chess, so that's instant friend points from me!

~

And that should be page 2 down. So many cute subbies, so little time. c:

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: