View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 01:16 AM   #9
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Yay, my first victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyShySissy View Post
I'll give this a go. Bully me!

Nothing really off limits. I'm a bit of a pushover, a sissy and chubby. Be as harsh as you like, should be fun!
You're posting on a thread asking to be humiliated, of course you're a pushover. I mean, your name is ChubbyShySissy. How does it feel knowing that everyone you talk to on Getdare immediately knows you're a fat slut? At least you like chastity. A sissy like you doesn't deserve orgasms. Besides, I bet your clitty would look cute in a tiny pink cage~ It'd be just about the only tiny thing about you.

Spoiler:
You actually have a pretty attractive body, if I'm being honest. I think a little chubbiness is cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanger View Post
Let's give this a try. I too want to get bullied!
No limits. I live alone, don't have many friends, I am balding and usually have no guts to approach girls.
Well, you seem to have approached me fine. What, you can only approach girls when it's to ask them to humiliate you? That's just a little pathetic, don't you think? I'll tell you a secret, because I'm feeling nice: Your looks aren't going to matter to any girls when you're on your knees anyway. And if you're too shy to speak, there's a much better use for your mouth. See? We'll find a place for you yet.

Spoiler:
Hey, your profile says you're a new sub. ^_^ Good on you for exploring things, and I hope you're having fun with it. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CagedHiruzen View Post
Let's try all four of them and see how this goes.
You can't just pick all four, silly. Not to mention the last one is 'I'll say whatever I want', so that'd be the same as just picking bully, really. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
Bring it on :)
1)Please humiliate me
2) Nothing
3) Nothing much but It's always best if it true or at least not too farfetched ;)
Would go in the direction of Degrade or Bully, your choice :)
Can't even choose, huh? Are you sure you're a crossdresser and not a bimbo? You've got the huge boobs already, and a toy collection to rival a sex shop, so you're about halfway there. All you're missing is the vacant expression and mouthful of cum. See if you can't work on those, sweetie. <3

Spoiler:
What a cool toy collection! ^_^ I noticed you had bimbo hypno files listed in a blog entry, so I hope you enjoy being called a bimbo. <3

I think I'll be handling these three at a time, so the posts don't end up being massive. Don't worry, other people, I'll get to you all! I didn't expect so much interest, and it does take a bit to write these. c:

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to KittenLicks for this post: