Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 04:22 PM   #19
Luffy90

Chapter 13

Ashley finally came back to the living room after having herself cleaned up, only to be greeted by applause by Lucy and the two boys.

“That was quite the show you put on Ash.” Luke complimented her.

Embarrassed, but quite proud that the others were cheering her on, she joined them back at the table for some well deserved pizza’s. Once they finished most of it and stored some for later they started the game back up. “So back to it then, whose turn is it?”

“It’s you again Ash.” Lucy said.

“Oh, right, i forgot...” Ashley thought she’d get a little break now that she had done this dare, but once she drew her note she knew that wasn’t the case. “A dare again... from Luke.” She looked up at him, only to see him smiling back at her. "Please… be nice."

“I promise i won’t be too hard on you now after what you just did.” Luke had to think for a second to come up with something. “Okay, i got one. You have to run one lap around the house, and you can’t put anything on you so you gotta do it naked. That’s all you have to do.”

Ashley didn’t seem to like the thought of that. “But what if my neighbours see me?”

“Your garden is pretty covered on all sides Ash.” Lucy answered. “I don’t think there is much danger for that happening unless they happen to look out from the higher windows, the only thing you gotta worry about would be the front street. But in this storm there probably won’t be any traffic there either.”

Ashley sighed defeated. “Fine...” Again she headed to the front door with the three others following behind her. “Don’t you dare to lock me out once i leave.”

“We would never.” Lucy assured her. “I mean we are too deep into this game now to start doing cheap tricks like that. Do your part and we’ll be happy with that. One round around the house, that’s all.”

Ashley peeked through the small window next to the door, nobody was in the street and the rain was still pouring down outside. “Now or never i guess.” She said and opened the door slowly, taking one last look to make sure nobody was walking in the street. Then she took off and started running her lap.
She could feel the rain whip at her skin as it came down hard, and the wind blowing on her at the same time made it feel extremely cold, this felt more like late in the fall rather than summer at this point. Once she got past the last corner she froze to a stop. She could see a dog walk out in front of her house, meaning someone would follow behind that was walking it. She turned back behind the corner of her house again and waited.

The rain kept pouring down at her and her hair was now completely soaked, she didn’t think it would take this long to get around her house one time. She peaked out again and she could still see it. “Fucking dog.” She said to herself as she waited.

“Come on now!” she could hear someone yell out in the street. She looked back out and the dog finally walked away, and now the person walking the dog was ahead of it, so the coast would be clear at last. She slowly made her way closer to the front of her house again, only to this time hear a car approaching quickly. With no time to think she laid down flat on the ground to hopefully not be spotted. The car drove by quickly and she stood back up, but now she was completely covered in wet dirt from head to toe. Cold, frustrated and angry she made her way to the front door and headed inside to the others who were waiting for her.

“Took you long enough.” Lucy said mockingly. They had all seen the person with the dog walk past and knew she got delayed because of it. “But good job, another dare completed.”

“Can i go and get cleaned up now.” Ashley asked, shivering as she stood in the hallway with water dripping off of her, forming a small pool on the floor around her.

“Of course you can. Catch!” Luke threw her a towel he had gotten ready for her. “We’ll go back in the living room and wait for you. Lucy’s up next once you’re ready.”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote