View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 06:52 PM   #63
Vaylex

The people who will fuck me is two girls I know

They will fuck me with a strap on

This will take place in a bed

I will be naked

The accessories I will wear will be their dirty panties as a gag and their clothes for bondage

They will force me to make out with them, make me eat them out, molest, spank, and kiss me all over, tease me with their hot bodies while im in various positions of bondage, spread their girl cum all over me, tease my dick with their cute lips, slender fingers, perky tits, and tight pussies and of course fuck my ass to their content while I moan as their personal slut

I will be fucked in every position imaginable but will finish in doggy style with my hands bound behind my back with their panties, ass up with one sexy lady slamming in and out of me with a strap on and the other holding my hair, forcing my face deep into their dripping pussy

They will finish with fake cum in my ass and their girl cum all over my face

I will orgasm fully twice

My first time I will be standing with my hands bound to the ceiling and one girl fucking me from behind while the other girl gives me a blowjob. The second one will be with me bound eagle with the girl that gave me the previous blowjob on my face and the other girl relentlessly teasing me to another orgasm

They make me lube up a large butt plug with my mouth, shove that in my tight ass, playfully make out with me, kiss my dick and then leave me hogtied on the bed with their shirts, pants, and bra restraining my arms and legs and their wet panties (which they used to clean up their sex fluids) stuffed in my mouth

thank you for this thread, I really liked describing my fantasy

Last edited by Vaylex; 09-28-2018 at 06:56 PM.
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vaylex for this post: