View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 11:27 AM   #11
lilith_
getDare Devil

I thought I should answer my questions too

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?
I have been on temporary exposed and soon to be on kink talk! I have also pictures of me on my Tumblr.

2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
I love the attention. I won't lie. I probably do it because of it I love getting compliments and seeing the number of expends going up! Yes, I know, it is very shallow and slutty, but hey! I enjoy it so there's no harm! I haven't posted anything too humiliating, other than my pussy and gaping ass. I'm kiiinda proud of my anal training, I wanna show it to the whole world!!!! And so I do

3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?
They have sent me pictures of their cum on my photos on a tablet haha I loved it! I am happy to make them cum and give them some joy haha

4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
Honestly, I am not comfortable at all (yet) with that idea, but I am sure my pictures have been screenshoted so there is nothing I can do about it.

5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
Oh God. Actually I don't think I would react very well to it, but I'm sure there is a big risk of it happening with all the screenshots. What worries me the most is that there's not really consent to this since no one is gonna ever ask politely if I want my pictures to be spread. So the non consensual part is freaking me out a little. That might change in the future, who knows.

6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.
Nope, never. Maybe lips (like my avatar) but nothing more.

7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?
At first i was really afraid of it because there is no control of who sees me naked. For a long time I wanted to have control over that, so exposure (even if I really wanted to try it) was a no no no no no no no!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote