View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 10:24 AM   #10
FrenziedHazel

Recently I started venturing into the exposure world. It is something that I'm starting to like a lot... So I wanted to ask other people who are into it (and those who aren't) what you think about it.

I started to dip a toe into it very recently.

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?
I don't think I have!

There are some onesubmissiveact photos, and I know somebody in real life who has Fetlife posting consent, and a series of webcam screencaptures that make me squirm to think about.

2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
I'd say exposure is mostly embarrassment and humiliation. Although perhaps attention is some part. Also control is a huge thing for me. I find it hard not to fight and undermine dominants, and the idea that they have a magic button they could use is a huge thrill, and perhaps a way to explore a subbier space than usual.

3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?
I don't know that they are, or would. But they might. I'm not a big fan, but I think I like the fact that I'm not in control of it.

The scary thought is what if its non-strangers?

4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
I think there is a thrill knowing that the onesubmissiveact ones could end up on a random site. It shouldn't be life destroying, I guess.

The other ones are more awkward, because if they get released they will go onto Fetlife, and people in my local kink community will see them. I don't suppose it makes much difference if they download them, just I'll have to face those people at munches and events. There would probably be a lot of teasing.

I'm probably actually going to do what I'm told, anyway...

5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
Well, I'm probably not identifiable, so its unlikely to impact my day to day life. I guess there would be an embarrassing (or probably humiliating, thinking of my pics) thrill to it.

6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.

I don't. The person who has the webcam images has agreed to conceal my face if they get uploaded, and I trust them.

7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?
Well... I do dislike it. I just sort of like it at the same time. The conflicted squirmy cringy blushy feeling is a high, though.
FrenziedHazel is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to FrenziedHazel for this post: