View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #4
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Well, here is the next chapter. Please give some feedback on it.

Chapter 2:

David feel to the ground, unable to think. He huddled up into a ball,and crawled into a corner. Thoughts raced by him like,

What am I supposed to do?

What happened at school?

What is happening to me?

Just then his mother broke into the room. She was very drunk and had a terrible stench of alcohol coming off her. She barked at David with slurred sentences,

"What... are you doing......... in here, aren't you supposed......to be at that one place......aaaaaa what's it called...-"

"School", said David

"I know what it's called you brat"

David's mother raised her hand and attacked David. Viscously swinging, he took each blow and was beginning to become very angry. He begged for her to stop, but she wouldn't listen. Finally David had had enough He screamed with all his might-

"STOP"

With that he expected to be hit again and quickly retreated. He waited for a few moments and dared to look up. His mother had stopped mid swing and seemed frozen to the spot unable to move. He looked at his mother's face, which had a terrible look on it. As he reached out to examine his mother all of a sudden her hand came down,full force and hit David with his mothers long sharp nails down the right side of his face. His mother stopped and said,

"I hope that taught you a lesson you in respect"

David on the floor in agony, heard his mother slam the door. He quickly ran to the bathroom to examine the cuts. He looked in the mirror and attempted to open his eye which had a long bloody streak above and below it. All of a sudden he felt a burning on his face, he looked in the mirror as the scratches began to disappear. The blood stopped dripping, they seemed to close up, and the skin where the cuts had been regained it color. They had completely vanished. David stood there amazed at what he saw and for the first time thoughts raced through his mind. He thought,

"ok so I have done some inexplainable things today"

He thought about it and remembered that it started at school when gordon had said he was invisible. He then remembered gordon flying across the room without a touch. He thought about him running from school one second and slamming into the wall the next. He next remembered his mother suddenly stopping. Most recently he remembered his cuts healing.

How is this all possible? he thought

David was curious by these things. he wondered,

Were these all coincidences or did he do them?

He wanted to try them again and thought of a safe, quiet place to try them. He raced through ideas until he thought,

"The junkyard no one is ever there."

How to get there though, he flashed back to when he hit the wall. Was it actually possible that he had teleported? He closed his eyes, thought real hard of the junkyard and opened his eyes. Nothing happened, he remembered real hard what he was thinking, and tried again. He focused real hard on the image in his head.

Junkyard.... Junkyard... Junkyard

David opened his eyes and looked around he was to his amazement in the junkyard. He gave a loud cheer and suddenly remembered his reason for coming. He wanted to know what else he could do, and it was time to find out.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote