View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 08:56 AM   #5
owlart
getDare Devil

1. Have you ever been on temporary exposed or have a kink talk album?
Neither, but I do have a fetlife account with pics there. The account is set so only friends can see the images though
2. What feelings do you get when you're exposed? Is it more about the attention you get or the humiliation?
I enjoy the fact that they can see me, but it is also a little embarassing given some of the pics I've posted
3. How do you feel knowing that strangers are cumming to your pictures?
Because of the way I have the account set, only friends (usually people I've met or interacted with online) can see the pics I post. I can't imagine anyone would ever get turned on enough to cum to my pics though.
4. How do you feel knowing that anyone could download your pictures (even if there is no save option people can always screenshot)
Again, as it's set to 'friends only' this isn't really relevant. If friends want to, they're welcome to.
5. How would you feel seeing yourself on a website where your pictures were uploaded without you knowing? Less specifically, how do you feel about your pictures being spread?
If they're not recognisable as me (I don't post face pics), then I'm not too worried about it.
6. Do you show face on your exposures? Explain why if the answer is yes.
I don't show my face in pics I post online, though I have sent friends/Dommes pics of me very exposed which show my face, but I trust them not to go public with my pics
7. If you dislike exposure, can you explain to us why you are not into it?
N/A

50 / Male / sub

Looking for a suitable Domme
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote